Forgot your password?    
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My FNDLIBR process got corrupted..so i relinked it and it worked...can u just tel me

Oracle Administrator

My FNDLIBR process got corrupted..so i relinked it and it worked...can u just tel me

My FNDLIBR process got corrupted..so i relinked it and it worked...can u just tel me why a executable gets corrupted..?kindly give me all the possibilities

Expert Oracle Administrator
    When a executable runs in unix environments it calls many shared libraries. When the links got corrupted it wont executed till you relink your executable. There is usually a way to add paths when ld builds the executable, often a -R/path/to/shared_libraries or something like that. You probably have some environment variable, often called LD_LIBRARY_PATH that can be used to add directories to list. A few OS's have a utility to modify the built-in paths of an executable.

Regards

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

1. process to find out SID
    By swapan in forum Database Performance Management,Database Links,Materialized Views
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 12:42 PM
  2. How to cleanup FND_NODES table to clear corrupted setup
    By Amit in forum AD Utilities , Autoconfig , FND Utilities
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 09:32 AM
  3. Recover Corrupted or Accidentally deleted Context File
    By Hemant in forum AD Utilities , Autoconfig , FND Utilities
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 07:03 PM