Forgot your password?    
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OIM Self Service Console- An error occurred while searching tasks from the SOA Server

Expert Oracle Administrator

OIM Self Service Console- An error occurred while searching tasks from the SOA Server

After a fresh installation and configuration of SSO & OIM, I get this error on accessing the Tasks Menu from Self Service Console :
    An error occurred while searching tasks from the SOA Server

The problem occurred because i was not using the default ports in my installation
    The solution to this is :

1. Right click weblogic domain
    2. Select System Mbean browser
    3. On the right pane select 'Application Defined Mbeans'
    4. Scroll to 'oracle.iam'
    5. Expand 'oracle.iam'
    6. Expand 'serverim_sever1' (Name might be different according to oim server name during configuration)
    7. Expand 'Applicationim'
    8. Expand 'XMLConfig'
    9. Expand 'Config'
    10. Expand 'XMLConfig:SOAConfig'
    11. Select 'SOAConfig'
    12. Check for the property 'Rmiurl' ... this should point to the soa server. Also verify from oim machine if you are able to ping to the host mentioned in this property.
    13. Check for the property 'Soapurl' ... this should point to the admin server. Also verify from oim machine if you are able to ping to the host mentioned in this property.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

1. what is log apply service and log transport service in dataguard?
    By saioracleappsdba in forum DataGuard Setup and Management
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 07:05 PM
  2. OIM Design Console Error at Startup using xlclient.sh
    By Hemant in forum Oracle Fusion Middleware 11G - OIM , OAM , ODS , Weblogic , Webgate ..
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 02:29 AM
  3. Error occurred at autoconfig phase while cloning apps11i
    By mdmasood in forum Oracle Apps Patching and Cloning, Installation , Migration,Upgrades
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 12:30 PM
  4. cloning RC-00110:Fatal:Error occurred while relinking of ApplyDBTechStack
    By Sandeep Sharma in forum Oracle Apps Patching and Cloning, Installation , Migration,Upgrades
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 12:34 PM
  5. Error occurred while Applying ATG Roll up 4 4676589
    By mdmasood in forum Oracle Apps Patching and Cloning, Installation , Migration,Upgrades
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2011, 05:16 PM