Forgot your password?    
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting error while Cloning Apps 11i on Red Hat 5

Expert Oracle Administrator

Getting error while Cloning Apps 11i on Red Hat 5

While cloning at autconfig phase I am getting this error. The database connection is ok. I am able to connect to database with SID Name. What is going wrong

Unique constraint error (00001) is OK if key already exists
    java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection
    Database connection to jdbcracle:thin:@(DESCRIPTION=(LOAD_BALANCE=YES)(FAILOV ER=YES)(ADDRESS_LIST=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=tcp)(HOST= linuxApps-vip.localdomain)(PORT=1521)))(CONNECT_DATA=(SERVIC E_NAME=PROD))) failed
    ADD call failed with exit code 1
    java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection
    Database connection to jdbcracle:thin:@(DESCRIPTION=(LOAD_BALANCE=YES)(FAILOV ER=YES)(ADDRESS_LIST=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=tcp)(HOST= linuxApps-vip.localdomain)(PORT=1521)))(CONNECT_DATA=(SERVIC E_NAME=PROD))) failed
    ADD call failed with exit code 1

........ Updated for ias1022 ..... exiting

Generating /u04/Appsmgr/prodappl/fnd/11.5.0/secure/linuxApps.localdomain_prod.dbc
    linuxApps.localdomain_prod.dbc generation failed with exit code 1

Generating /u04/Appsmgr/prodappl/fnd/11.5.0/secure/linuxApps_prod.dbc
    linuxApps_prod.dbc generation failed with exit code 1

Updating Server Security Authentication
    java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: Invalid number format for port number
    Database connection to jdbcracle:thin:@host_nameort_number:database failed
    Updating Server Security Authentication failed with exit code 1
    adgendbc.sh exiting with status 1
    ERRORCODE = 1 ERRORCODE_END

Expert Oracle Administrator
    Please try the same cloning using another database name.
    Dont use the name 'PROD' . Use some other name.

+ Reply to Thread